Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A few days later

Went for a nice easy road ride yesterday. Felt fine. It still amazes me how 1.5 hours on a road bike can now feel short and actually by the time I got home I was just starting to feel warmed up and ready to go.

Today my knee is a bit sore. I guess that is the cost of 7 days of hard riding, mountain hiking, and mud slogging. The event was totally worth it though. I will try and make a physio to double check that everything is as it should be and so that once training time comes I am ready to go.

Talked to Keith about training and I think I will take a spin class from one of members of the top mixed teams. I think it will really help to force me to put in the hard training time during the cold months of the winter where just getting on a bike become difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment