Saturday, August 21, 2010

Haze

The forest fires in BC have turned Calgary into a haze. All day it appears that the city is covered in smog or if you want to think of cleaner images fog. The ride to and from work cause a slight sore throat. It is really making me look forward to tomorrow when the smoke is supposed to clear out.

My knee is still acting up. I am just grateful it decided to mess up after the race was over. It really has given me a small look into what my partner had to go through and I don't think I would have been able to do anything different then what he did. I have physio booked for Wednesday and hopefully that will fix it so I can start riding my bikes again and start riding with a bit more effort and suffering.

For those who have never had the joy of night time commuting I strongly recommend it. Put some mellow music on you enjoy and just start pedaling. It is one of the best ways to enjoy a bike. It amazes me how different my thoughts and the things I contemplate while riding at night vs. during the day are.

Till we ride again

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment